Services provided by a registered psychologist and Ph.D.-Level Clinician:
- 50-60 Mins Individual therapy: $200-$230
- One-hour pre-group assessment: $130-$230
- Four-hour diagnostic/intake assessment: $600 (fee includes two hours of in-person meeting and two hours of questionnaire scoring and report writing time)
Services provided by a Ph.D. candidate who completed one-year internship training and is currently working under the supervision of a registered psychologist:
- 50-60 Mins Individual therapy: $150
Services provided by a master-level clinician working under the supervision of a registered psychologist:
- 50-60 Mins Individual therapy: $130
- Four-hour diagnostic/intake assessment: $450 (fee includes two hours of in-person meeting and two hours of questionnaire scoring and report writing time)
Services provided by a junior practicum student in a doctoral psychology program working under the supervision of a registered psychologist:
- 50-60 Mins Individual therapy: $100
Group therapy led by a licensed clinician (e.g., registered psychologist, registered nurse):
- Adult DBT skills group: $110 for each 2-hour weekly session
- Multi-family adolescent DBT skills group: $160 for each 1.5-hour weekly session (fee covers one adolescent and up to two caregivers)
Payment is due at the end of each session. You may pay by cash, cheque, credit (visa or master card), or e-transfer.
Our services are not covered by MSP. However, many extended health benefits plans cover services offered by Registered Psychologists up to an annual maximum. You will be provided a receipt for the service you receive so you can submit it to your benefits plan for reimbursement. Before scheduling your appointment, please contact your insurer to find out the terms and conditions of your annual coverage.
Cancellations and late arrivals:
A minimum of 24 hours is required to cancel an individual session without charge. If you need to cancel, please leave a message with your individual therapist. If a session starts late, it will end at the originally scheduled time with the same fee arrangement as for a full session.
Please note that there is a no-cancellation policy for group sessions
. This means that participants will be charged for missed sessions even with advance notice.
However, individuals and families will not be charged for further sessions if they give 24 hours notice to withdraw from the group. Participants could withdraw at anytime.
Please contact us at email@example.com
, or call 604.761.8201
, if you have any questions about our fee schedule.