FormsPlease fill out our secure online referral form if you are:
- a new client looking for assessment, treatment, or consultation, or
- a physician or mental health clinician looking to refer a new client
Once we review the referral request, we will contact you within a week to review your referral information and discuss service options without charge. These may include one of the followings:
- Scheduling your first therapy session;
- Scheduling a one-hour pre-group assessment to determine if you are a suitable candidate for our skills group, or
- Scheduling two one-hour intake appointments to form diagnostic impressions and treatment recommendations IMPORTANT NOTE. Information collected on the referral form will be sent directly to our secure clinic email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the event that no clinical service is provided for any reasons, the information collected will be destroyed.
How to book an appointment
You may also book an appointment with some of our clinicians who accept online booking.
Please click the button below to view the availability of those clinicians.
Existing clients: Click below to book, modify or cancel an appointment.