Get In Touch
Email Your Inquiry
Ask a question or tell us a bit about yourself if you are looking for registered clinical counselling or psychology services both in-person and online. For emergencies, please call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.
If you are seeking services, please complete our online referral form. It would help us connect you with one of our clinicians faster. If you prefer to send us a message, please provide the following information. We may still require you to complete a referral form if we need further information to assist you better.
1. Please briefly describe reasons for seeking an appointment (e.g., depression, anxiety, anger, interpersonal conflict, stress at work etc).
2. Do you have extended health benefits coverage? If you do, is it for psychologists or counselors or both?
3. If you do not have extended health benefits, are you willing to see a a clinician who is not a registered psychologist but is working under the supervision of a registered psychologist for a lower fee?
4. What’s your general availability for appointments on weekdays? What’s the earliest time you can arrive at our office?
5. Do you prefer online or in-person appointments?
6. If you are requesting an in-person appointment, do you prefer to see a clinician out of our Broadway/CIty-Hall or Central Park location?
Some of our clinicians accept online booking, please check our clinicians’ availabilities on our online booking page.
(604) 630-3071 (Phone)
(604) 630-7062 (Fax)
Two Office Locations
Wise Mind Centre
Central Park: (mailing address)
Suite 300 – 3665 Kingsway
Vancouver BC V5R 5W2
Suite 1206 – 750 West Broadway
Vancouver BC V5Z 1H1