We provide individual therapy, group therapy, clinical consultations, and clinical supervision through phone calls or the use of live video conferencing over a secure, high speed online platform.
The goals of this service are primarily to:
- deliver quality services to individuals living in distant communities within British Columbia;
- reduce client burdens associated with travelling to our office for treatment;
- provide services for existing clients who have to travel out of province on a temporary basis and opt not to miss their therapy sessions; and
- provide services during the COVID-19 pandemic when in-person services are deemed unsafe and not feasible (e.g., cannot maintain physical distancing in the group room).
In order for online therapy to work, clients must meet the following requirements:
- have privacy to talk to your therapist,
- have access to an electronic device and secure, stable internet service.
The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself
Thigh Nhat Hanh
Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward
C. S. Lewis